Chadwick School thrives on the ongoing participation of its former students. As such, the school provides numerous avenues for past students to remain connected to the school and their former classmates:
- Alumni Portal: Our online community is a resource that allows you to connect with other alumni. We encourage you to check in often to see the latest campus/alumni news and videos, post and search for job and volunteer opportunities on the Career Network, submit class notes and alumni award nominations and sign up for Chadwick’s Facebook page and LinkedIn site.
- Alumni Network: The Alumni Network is a committee composed of alumni from different decades. We meet several times throughout the year to plan and develop programs that promote fellowship among graduates and strengthen alumni relationships with Chadwick. If you live outside the South Bay area and would like to participate via conference call, please contact email@example.com. We are hoping to include as many alumni as possible, including those in regional areas, to expand our outreach and effectiveness.
- Career and Volunteer Network: The Alumni Career and Volunteer Network is a resource where you can post or inquire about opportunities offered by fellow Chadwickians. The information available on this network is only as valuable as the listings posted. Please help us grow this incredible resource by posting your opportunities through the alumni portal.
- Homecoming and Alumni Weekend (October): On Saturday, festivities will include a ceremony honoring alumni football players, BBQ lunch, and the Homecoming game. On Sunday we will host an Alumni Awards Brunch where we will honor new members of Chadwick's Athletic Hall of Fame and our Distinguished Alumnus.
Annual Chadwick Golf Tournament (October): The annual Chadwick golf tournament takes place at the Palos Verdes Golf Club featuring a day of golf, food and fun in October. Scramble format tournament play is followed by a cocktail reception, dinner and live auction.
Alumni Athletic Day (December): Chadwick School’s alumni office and athletic department invite all alumni and past parents to join us for a round-robin of friendly competition. Games include: basketball, soccer, water polo and volleyball, followed by a barbecue. Participate in any games, whether you played at Chadwick or not.
- Regional Events: Several times a year, Chadwick hits the road to visit a city near you. Please see the calendar to find an upcoming event in your area. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help organize an event in your neck of the woods.
- Senior Alumni Inauguration Dinner (June): The Senior Alumni Inauguration Dinner marks the transition from graduating senior to alumni. The campus event includes student, faculty and alumni speakers. All alumni are invited to attend. See the calendar for details.
- Alumni/Student Relations: Alumni are encouraged to serve as mentors and advisers to current Chadwick students.
- Annual Torrance Turkey Trot Fun Run: For several years Chadwick School has been an official sponsor of this family fun event. Please join fellow alumni, students and parents for this great Thanksgiving Day tradition. Be sure to visit the Chadwick School table for snacks and give-aways. For more information visit http://www.TorranceCA.gov
Director of Alumni Engagement
(310) 377-1543, ext. 4023