Chadwick School thrives on the ongoing participation of its former students. As such, the school provides numerous avenues for past students to remain connected to the school and their former classmates:
- ChadwickConnect: Our online community is a resource that allows you to connect with other Chadwick Alumni. Through ChadwickExchange: our new Career Network, alumni, parents, past parents, faculty and students can post, search and apply for jobs, internships, mentorships and volunteer opportunities. You can also submit class notes, alumni award nominations, and search the Alumni Directory for former classmates.
- Chadwick Professionals: Looking for business networking opportunities within the Chadwick Community? Chadwick Professionals was launched in 2012 by the Alumni Network Board as a way for alumni, parents, and past parents to develop and foster relationships and expand their careers by exchanging referrals, resources, information, ideas and advice. Networking breakfasts are once per quarter in the South Bay, but will soon be expanding into other regions. Visit the Chadwick Professionals page for more information.
- Alumni Network Board: The Alumni Network is a committee composed of alumni from different decades. We meet 6-8 times throughout the year to plan and develop programs that promote fellowship among graduates and strengthen alumni relationships with Chadwick. If you live outside the South Bay area and would like to participate via conference call, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are hoping to include as many alumni as possible, including those in regional areas, to expand our outreach and effectiveness.
- Regional Events: Several times a year, Chadwick hits the road to visit a city near you. This is a perfect opportunity to reconnect with former classmates, network with new ones and stay in touch with the Chadwick Community. Please see the EVENTS page to find an upcoming event or reunion in your area.
- Reunions: The Alumni Office also is here to help assist with planning your Class Reunion. Please read the reunion planning tips if you are interested in helping organize your reunion and contact our office to help you get started!
Stephanie Uchima-Carney '00
Director of Alumni Engagement
(310) 377-1543, ext. 4023