Global Connections. Rich Perspectives.
Margaret Chadwick's educational philosophy is our guiding vision today: to expose young minds to broad cultural perspectives and to help them develop as highly ethical, globally minded leaders.
This guiding vision was brought to life in 1935, with the first Chadwick School in Palos Verdes, California, followed by the opening of Chadwick International in Songdo, South Korea, in 2010, and continuing today with the establishment of Chadwick Ecopark in Vietnam (near Hanoi).
A Closer Look:
- Located in Ecopark in Vietnam (near Hanoi)
- Opens August 2022 PK-Grade 8
- 1,500 Students at Full Enrollment PK-Grade 12
- Contact us: email@example.com
- Other Chadwick School Campuses
Our Mission Statement
Chadwick Schools develop global citizens with keen minds, exemplary character,
the ability to lead.
Our Core Values