Chadwick School Directory App
Chadwick School is pleased to share an easy way for alumni to stay connected: the CHADWICK CONNECT Alumni Community website and mobile app, powered by EverTrue. No matter where you live or how busy your schedule is, you can connect with other alums via your desktop and smartphone to keep up to date with the latest Chadwick School and alumni news.
- Alumni directory searchable by name, class year, college or company
- ”Nearby” function lets you search by location and view the results on a map
- Integration with Facebook and LinkedIn
- Chadwick School Facebook
If you prefer a desktop version instead of a smartphone app, visit the CHADWICK CONNECT Community website. Your login information will work for both platforms.
Download the App:
To download the CHADWICK CONNECT Community app for your smartphone, use these buttons.
Update Your Personal Contact Information
Keeping us up to speed is simple. Use this form to enter your most current contact details.
- Who can use the Chadwick Connect Community app?
- How do I get the Chadwick Connect Community app on my mobile device?
- How do I login to the Chadwick School community?
- Which of my email addresses do I use to sign up for the app?
- Can I login with more than one email address?
- What does it mean when my information is under review?
- How do I navigate to settings in the app?
- How do I logout of the app?
- How do I connect my LinkedIn?
- Why should I connect my LinkedIn account?
- How do I customize my privacy settings or update my contact information?
- What if I am a part of several communities using the Chadwick Connect app? Can I join more than one community? How do I switch between them?
- How do I search for people using the directory?
- How do I search for people nearby?
- Who are my Classmates?
- Who are my Professionals to Know?
- Can I access Chadwick School’s Facebook, LinkedIn, or Website directly from the app?
- Can I remove my profile from the app? If so, how?