We’re in this together!
Chadwick’s Extended Day after-care program offers Village School students a blend of structured and self-directed activities both before and after regular school hours. Students engage in indoor and outdoor games, arts and crafts, relaxation and exploration. They also get time to complete homework and enjoy a healthy snack.
|Extended Day Hours|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday:||7:15 a.m. - 7:55 a.m.|
|3:15 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||7:15 a.m. - 8:55 a.m.|
|3:15 p.m. - 6 p.m|
|Friday:||7:15 a.m. - 7:55 a.m.|
|2:15 p.m. - 6 p.m|
|Extended Day Cost and locations|
Cost for After-School Care: $8 per hour.
Morning Care Location: Lower Village Art Room 825, except for Wednesdays which will be the Upper Village Science Lab 890
After-School Care Location: Upper Village Science Lab 890 (student sign-out required)
Sunset Enrichment Program at Chadwick School
The Sunset Enrichment Program engages students in fun, stimulating and age-appropriate activities after school. Classes and clubs are held on campus by Chadwick teachers and administrators for an additional fee. Offerings vary between fall and spring sessions, and include staples like Math and Chess Club as well as Wizard School, Vivace Vocal Class, The Fundamentals of Basketball, Kidz Kitchen, Korean Calligraphy and Craft Club.
- To enroll in a class, please fill out the online form for the appropriate session.
- To request private lessons, please contact the teachers directly.
- Dates of classes reflect school holidays and minimum days when there are no classes.
- When children miss classes due to school-sponsored trips, those classes are deducted at the time of billing.
- Classes and lessons are not "drop-in" activities. Family accounts will be billed for each class for the stated duration of the session. Siblings, friends and non-Chadwick students may not accompany registered students to activities.
- Please send a snack on the day your child has a class.