Your child’s future is the most meaningful investment
you can make.
We understand that a private education is an investment. It’s the most worthy one you’ll make for your family. At Chadwick, everything we do is designed to ensure that you see a greater return than you ever imagined — a child who thrives for a lifetime.
The best education is one that constantly adds value and ventures outside of the classroom. That’s why our faculty is focused on preparing students, not just for this year’s tests, but for all of life’s tests.
Our small class sizes allow students to expand their knowledge and take calculated risks in a safe environment where they are supported by mentoring faculty. As a result, they develop the confidence, perseverance and drive to succeed in the world.
Imagine your child immersed in a curriculum and culture that encourages curiosity, builds character and sharpens lifelong problem-solving skills.
Chadwick students graduate having learned to leverage their academic passion, positively impact their community and empower themselves and others. As alumni, they go on to great success and fulfillment because they were taught to think, do and lead at Chadwick.
Your investment in action
- An 8-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio means personalized attention and meaningful relationships in the classroom and in advisory groups.
- Extraordinary, passionate teaching and mentoring from an exceptional faculty, 80 percent of whom have advanced degrees in their field of study.
- Rigorous, inquiry-based curricula that reflect the highest standards of academic excellence and give students the chance to experience their learning hands-on.
- Immersive, experiential learning based on our core competencies of critical and creative thinking, character, collaboration, communication, courage and cultural competence.
- A diverse staff and student body fosters a compassionate and progressive learning environment. A campus culture steeped in core values empowers students to make good decisions, respect diverse perspectives, and engage thoughtfully and productively in their community.
- Rich experiences outside the classroom — community service and global programming opportunities, award-winning athletics and arts programs, field trips and non-traditional learning environments in our fully accredited outdoor education program.
- A sprawling-yet-intimate campus with first-class facilities that rival some colleges and universities.
|2023-2024 Tuition Rates (includes overnight field trips, outdoor education trips and 3-week senior expedition)|
|Transportation||$550 - $2,275 (2022-23 rates)|
|Textbooks||$90-$125 for Grade 6; $500-$900 for Grades 7-12|
|New Student Matriculation Fee||$1,750|
|Technology||$550 - $1,500|
|Before-and-After-School Care||$8/hour (2022-23 rates)|
|Global Programs||$125 - $6,000|
|Admission Department: (310) 377-1543 ext. 4025 / email@example.com|