Chadwick's Summer Programs provide a unique, fun and rewarding experience for children ages 4-17. From STEM to sports and everything in between, our programs are designed to challenge and enrich your child in a warm and supportive environment. Registration for 2024 programs will open on Feb. 26, 2024, and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Whether your child is in TK or is heading into their senior year of high school, the Chadwick Summer Programs provide the spaces to get inspired, to get excited and to get busy with unlimited summer fun.
STEP 1: EXPLORE!
Summer programs offerings are searchable by AGE DIVISION so you can easily identify classes for your child(ren). Click the grade-level links at the top to explore.
STEP 2: REGISTER
Once you've chosen FIVE courses that work best for your camper(s) and summer schedule, click on any registration button to sign up via our Veracross portal.
STEP 3: GET EXCITED!
A summer of memorable fun, learning and expansion is right around the corner. The Chadwick Summer Programs team can't wait to welcome you!
- Chadwick Summer Programs start as early as June 10 and wrap up the week of July 22 (holidays excluded).
- Our signature Chadwick Summer five-week program runs from June 17 through July 19, and offers nearly unlimited options for students in grades 3-12 to fill their summer days. Typical camp days begin at 9 a.m. and end at 3 p.m. Extended day options are also available.
- One-week experiences are also available during Passport Week (June 10-14) and Encore Week (July 22-26), as well as through our Hilltop Sports program.
- Start your search by age groups: TK through Kindergarten, Village School (grades 1-5), Middle School (grades 6-8) and Upper School (grades 9-12).
- For students enrolling in the five-week summer experience, choose your child's activities through our intuitive Registration Page (opening Feb. 26) to find all your options.
check out our summer camp calendar to help you plan your ideal summer schedule.
My child loved meeting new friends, having fun and exploring her passions! It was her best summer yet.
All of our children have spent time at Chadwick for their summer plans, since kindergarten. We can't wait for summer to begin!
We look forward to answering all your summer adventure needs and welcoming your children to the Chadwick campus this summer!
- What are the program dates?
- How can I sign up?
- How old do you have to be to sign up for a class?
- I love the ability to change classes and pick courses for my child. Is this possible with Chadwick Summer Programs?
- Can I only take one class, or can I pick and choose?
- Do we have to participate for the entire five weeks or can my child participate on a week-to-week basis?
- What if I change my mind and need to cancel my registration?
- Camper Conduct