Your child’s future is the most meaningful investment
you can make.
We understand that a private education is an investment. It’s the most worthy one you’ll make for your family. At Chadwick, everything we do is designed to ensure that you see a greater return than you ever imagined — a child who thrives for a lifetime.
The best education is one that constantly adds value and ventures outside of the classroom. That’s why our faculty is focused on preparing students, not just for this year’s tests, but for all of life’s tests.
Our small class sizes allow students to expand their knowledge and take calculated risks in a safe environment where they are supported by mentoring faculty. As a result, they develop the confidence, perseverance and drive to succeed in the world.
Imagine your child immersed in a curriculum and culture that encourages curiosity, builds character and sharpens lifelong problem-solving skills.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Chadwick students graduate having learned to leverage their academic passion, positively impact their community and empower themselves and others. As alumni, they go on to great success and fulfillment because they were taught to think, do and lead at Chadwick.
Our founder, Margaret Chadwick, believed all children deserve an exceptional education, regardless of race, religion or socio-economic status. To make Chadwick accessible to the best and brightest students from all backgrounds, we offer tuition and financial assistance where possible at each grade level. Our Financial Aid program is robust and we’re dedicated to extending opportunities for qualified students.
In addition to the school's financial aid program, Chadwick offers a select number of need-based scholarships through generous donations from the MacFarlane Family and Malone Foundation.
20% of students receive financial aid.
Among those receiving financial aid, 63% receive assistance to cover 75% or more of tuition.
of fa budget
10% of FA budget is earmarked for supplemental support (buses, textbooks, technology, global programs, athletics).
Your investment in action
- An 8-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio means personalized attention and meaningful relationships in the classroom and in advisory groups.
- Extraordinary, passionate teaching and mentoring from an exceptional faculty, 80 percent of whom have advanced degrees in their field of study.
- Rigorous, inquiry-based curricula that reflect the highest standards of academic excellence and give students the chance to experience their learning hands-on.
- Immersive, experiential learning based on our core competencies of critical and creative thinking, character, collaboration, communication, courage and cultural competence.
- A diverse staff and student body fosters a compassionate and progressive learning environment. A campus culture steeped in core values empowers students to make good decisions, respect diverse perspectives, and engage thoughtfully and productively in their community.
- Rich experiences outside the classroom — community service and global programming opportunities, award-winning athletics and arts programs, field trips and non-traditional learning environments in our fully accredited outdoor education program.
- A sprawling-yet-intimate campus with first-class facilities that rival some colleges and universities.
|2021-2022 Tuition Rates (includes overnight field trips, outdoor education trips and 3-week senior expedition)|
|Transportation||$530 - $2,190|
|Textbooks||$90-$125 for Grade 6; $500-$900 for Grades 7-12|
|New Student Matriculation Fee||$1,500|
|Technology||$550 - $1,500|
|Global Programs||$100 - $5,000|
Applying for Financial Aid
It’s never been easier! Simply check the Financial Assistance box on our online application to start the process.
We offer Financial Assistance through several vehicles, including different payment plans and need-based financial aid in conjunction with School and Student Services (SSS).
There are two pieces of the completed Financial Aid application, the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) and the supporting documentation; including all documentation of income sources (W-2s, 1099s, K-1s, etc) and Federal Income Tax forms (Form 1040 and all accompanying Schedules and Forms).
The financial aid due date for new applicants is Jan. 14, 2022 for online submission of the PFS and all required calendar year 2020 income tax-related documentation to SSS.
Income Documents for 2021 are due by Feb. 1, 2022 to SSS for 2021-2022 financial aid consideration. Tax Documents for 2021 are due by May 1, 2022.
Recognizing that the costs of a stellar education extend beyond tuition, we devote 10 percent of the Financial Aid budget to assist families who demonstrate a financial need for supplemental support, enabling eligible students and families to participate in all aspects of school life. We do ask that all families participate financially to some degree.
Payment Plan Options
Option 1. Pay 100 percent of tuition in June
Option 2. For full-tuition paying families. Pay over 12 months (Feb. to Jan.), which includes deposit through FACTS Management Company (FACTS).
Option 3. For Financial Aid families. 10-month payment plan (June to Mar.) through FACTS.
Our partnership with FACTS Management Company allows families to:
- Pay by eCheck
- Pay by paper check
- Access information at any time to view balance, view bills, make payments and update account information
- Pay with Credit Card (Option 3 Families Only)