Your child’s future is the most meaningful investment
you can make.
We understand that a private education is an investment. It’s the most worthy one you’ll make for your family. At Chadwick, everything we do is designed to ensure that you see a greater return than you ever imagined — a child who thrives for a lifetime.
The best education is one that constantly adds value and ventures outside of the classroom. That’s why our faculty is focused on preparing students, not just for this year’s tests, but for all of life’s tests.
Our small class sizes allow students to expand their knowledge and take calculated risks in a safe environment where they are supported by mentoring faculty. As a result, they develop the confidence, perseverance and drive to succeed in the world.
Imagine your child immersed in a curriculum and culture that encourages curiosity, builds character and sharpens lifelong problem-solving skills.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Chadwick students graduate having learned to leverage their academic passion, positively impact their community and empower themselves and others. As alumni, they go on to great success and fulfillment because they were taught to think, do and lead at Chadwick.
Our founder, Margaret Chadwick, believed all children deserved an exceptional education, regardless of race, religion or socio-economic status. To make Chadwick accessible to the best and brightest students from all backgrounds, we offer tuition and financial assistance where possible at each grade level. Our Financial Aid program is robust and we’re dedicated to extending opportunities for qualified students.
Will my child and my family feel connected to this community? The answer is yes!
Since our inception, Chadwick has been devoted to enrolling a student body that reflects Mrs. Chadwick’s idea of a “Dipperful of Humanity” — a diverse economic and ethnic mix that enriches our culture.
We invite students and their families to imagine the possibilities, regardless of their circumstances. Your Chadwick journey starts right here.
The application due date is January 14, 2019. For more information or to get your Financial Aid questions answered, contact Director of Financial Aid, Jacquie Muniz at: email@example.com.
18% of students have received financial aid
Among those receiving financial aid, 60% received aid to cover 75% of tuition
of fa budget
is earmarked for supplemental support (buses, textbooks, technology, global programs, athletics.
Your investment in action
- An 8-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio in the classroom and during advisory groups means personalized attention and meaningful relationships.
- Extraordinary, passionate teaching and mentoring from an exceptional faculty, 80 percent of whom have advanced degrees in their field of study.
- Rigorous, inquiry-based curricula that reflect the highest standards of academic excellence and give students the chance to experience their learning hands-on.
- Immersive, experiential learning based on our core competencies of critical and creative thinking, character, collaboration, communication, courage and cultural competence.
- A diverse staff and student body fosters a compassionate and progressive learning environment. A campus culture steeped in core values empowers students to make good decisions, respect diverse perspectives, and engage thoughtfully and productively in their community.
- Rich experiences outside the classroom — community service and global programming opportunities, award-winning athletics and arts programs, field trips and non-traditional learning environments in our fully accredited outdoor education program.
- A sprawling-yet-intimate campus with first-class facilities that rival some colleges and universities.
|Tuition Rates (includes overnight field trips, outdoor education trips and 3-week senior expedition)|
|Transportation||$425 - $2,000|
|Textbooks||$500 - 800 (MS and US only)|
|New Student Matriculation Fee||$1,500|
|Technology||$550 - 1,500|
|Global Programs||$100 - 5,000|
Applying for Financial Aid
It’s never been easier! Simply check the Financial Assistance box on our online application to start the process.
We offer Financial Assistance through several vehicles, including different payment plans and need-based financial aid in conjunction with School and Student Services by National Association of Independent Schools (SSS by NAIS).
The financial aid due date is January 18, 2019 for online submission of the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) and all required calendar year 2017 income tax-related documentation to School and Student Services (SSS by NAIS).
Calendar year 2018 income tax-related documentation is due by May 1, 2019 to SSS by NAIS for 2019-2020 financial aid consideration.
Recognizing that the costs of a stellar education extend beyond tuition, we devote 10 percent of the Financial Aid budget to assist families who demonstrate a financial need for supplemental support, enabling eligible students and families to participate in all aspects of school life. We do ask that all families participate financially to some degree.
In addition to the school's financial aid program, Chadwick offers a select number of need- and merit-based scholarships through generous donations from the MacFarlane Family and Malone Foundation.
Payment Plan Options
Option 1. Pay 100 percent of tuition in June
Option 2. For full-tuition paying families. Pay over 12 months (Feb. to Jan.), which includes deposit through Tuition Management Services (TMS).
Option 3. For Financial Aid families. 10-month payment plan (June to Mar.) through TMS.
Our partnership with TMS allows families to:
- Pay by eCheck
- Pay by paper check
- Access information at any time to view balance, view bills, make payments and update account information
- Pay with Credit Card (Option 3 Families Only)