Chadwick Alumni Association
The Chadwick Alumni Association was formed for the following purposes:
- to cultivate and build relationships among Chadwick Alumni
- to promote a network of fellowship among graduates and past students of Chadwick
- to strengthen the relationship between Chadwick and its alumni
- to advise, discuss and organize the activities of the Association
- to serve as a catalyst to promote Chadwick's global mission
How do I become a Member?
Every person who has either graduated from Chadwick School, or attended Chadwick School for at least one semester, is considered an alumnus/a and therefore, a member of the Alumni Association after his or her class has graduated. There are no annual membership dues. All members are invited to attend and participate in events.
What is the Alumni Association Board of Directors?
The Alumni Association Board of Directors ("Board") is composed of up to fifteen (15) alumni from different decades and regions*. The Board meet 4 times throughout the year (in-person and via tele-conference) to plan and develop social and educational programs that promote fellowship among Chadwick alumni and help strengthen alumni relationships with Chadwick. The main program the Board has launched is the Chadwick Professionals program, which helps all members of the Chadwick community build relationships on the professional level.
*You DO NOT need to live in the area to be a member of the Board; however, you do need to fulfill the minimum requirements to maintain Board status.
What are the CAA Officer Positions?
To be nominated as an Officer of the Board, you must be on the current CAA Board of Directors.
- The Chair shall preside at Board meetings and shall have general supervision, direction, and control of the Board in conjunction with the Alumni Office.
- The Chair-Elect shall exercise all the powers and perform all the duties of, and be subject to all the restrictions upon, the Chair, in case of the absence, disability, or death of the Chair. The Chair-Elect will assume the position of Chair the following year.
- The Secretary shall keep or cause to be kept the minutes of all meetings and related matters of the Board and committees of the Association.
If you are interested in becoming a CAA Board Member or Class Ambassador, please contact the Alumni Office.
Please contact the Alumni Office for more information.