Chadwick depends on a dynamic team of volunteers to make the Annual Fund a success.
Chadwick Annual Fund volunteers write notes and emails, and make phone calls to fellow parents to ask for their support of the Annual Fund. Volunteers are asked to choose families they would like to contact and are assigned about 15 families.
The volunteer work can usually be completed during five afternoon/evening meetings scheduled throughout the year. Volunteers also have the option of completing assignments on their own schedule if there are conflicts with meeting dates/times.
Annual Fund volunteers enjoy camaraderie and feel a wonderful sense of accomplishment as they successfully raise dollars for our school.
This is a great opportunity for parents who:
- Are only available to help during evening and weekend hours
- Would like to meet parents from a wide range of grades
- Speak a second language
For those who are apprehensive about asking for money, remember:
- You’re talking to people you know or with whom you have something in common
- Chadwick parents are generous and the vast majority say “yes”
- You will be given a lot of support and guidance
- It is for a very important cause — your children’s education!
Chadwick School's 12th Annual Golf Tournament will take place on Monday, April 18, 2022 at Palos Verdes Golf Club. Registration is now open!
This fun-filled day will include lunch, prizes, dinner, a live auction, camaraderie and much, much more. Golfers of all skill levels are welcome to join.
For more information, contact Director of Development Hailey Morris at (310) 377-1543 ext. 4033.
We look forward to seeing you on Oct. 25!
For more ways to get involved with various parent organizations on campus for fundraising, volunteering and more, check out our Parents section.